Text: 1 Chronicles 18-20 | Series: 1 & 2 Chronicles
Why does the Bible speak so much about wars? Here’s how today’s sermon describes it:
- War is a product of the sinful, fallen world we live in
- Human conflict reflects a greater spiritual battle
- There was a unique period of theocracy in the Old Testament
- David’s reign pictured God’s righteous kingdom
- There will be a final battle when Jesus returns
David administered justice and equity to all his people. His reign pictured what Jesus would eventually bring.
But Jesus brought a greater victory. Listen to the sermon below to find out how.
All the enemies of God will be defeated when Jesus returns, every knee will bow, and every tongue will confess that He is the Lord!
The question is, will you acknowledge Him before the judgment day?
Are you prepared for that day?
Are you willingly submitting to God and humbly serving Him?
Indeed, as God’s people we know our King. We are inspired to fight against Satan, sins, and to pray for the salvation of family members. We will fight for the good of our nation and share the Gospel.