“Train up a child in the way he should go,
Even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Our Mission Statement
Through a multicultural environment we use Bible-based teaching to support families in their spiritual training of their children.
Through prayers and Ministry works, we are committed to help children and their families to
- Encounter God, as He has revealed Himself in the Bible.
- Know and love God in His fullness through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Study and apply the Bible in the power of the Holy Spirit
- Learn to love, care for and support our families, neighbors, communities and the world in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Encourage and equip believers to reach out to the next generation through the teaching of God’s Word.
- Children Sunday School (from age 0-11)
- Easter Bible Craft, Christmas Nativity and Craft
- Teachers’ Resource Center
- Family Resource Center
- Family Fun Day
- Family Parenting Talks
- Teachers Training
Children’s Sunday School
- Ages 0-2 | Baby Lamb (developing)
- Ages 2-3 | Love Class (“Link Teacher” Dilys ) Curriculum for Love Class
- Ages 4-5 | Joy Class (“Link Teacher” Judy ) Curriculum for Joy Class
- Ages 6-7 | Peace Class (“Link Teacher” Noel ) Curriculum for Peace Class
- Ages 8-9 | Patience Class (“Link Teacher” Maria) Curriculum for Patience Class
- Ages 10-11 | Faith Class (“Link Teacher” Chris) Curriculum for Faith Class
Family Resource Center
Here are some books and videos at our Family Resources Center. You can find other resources here.
Contact person and email
Contact Person: Maria